[tpop3d-discuss]Is this list still alive?

Manuel Giorgini Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:34:53 +0200

[2006-04-23 15:40:40] Maurice van der Pot,

>> We are using Gentoo Linux now and the ebuilds do not come out as soon as new
>> version do,

MvdP> They don't? Or they do?

Hi, it's exciting to talk to one of you directly. :-)

I do not wish to give the wrong impression -- I'm delighted with the distro.
It is just that sometimes the newest versions take a bit of time to get
available without tinkering a bit. Postgres comes to mind. And I guess that in
many cases that's expectable.

tpop3d hasn't seen a new version in a while, so there's nothing wrong with it
now. I was just concerned that there would be some days' delay from its
announcement to its availability on portage, therefore if it indeed was time
to issue a new release, I would have been happy to see it soon, so that I
wouldn't wait too much to get it through portage as well.

MvdP> I'm not checking this list as frequently as I used to, because of
MvdP> the ham/spam ratio (I second the subscribers-only option as well).

Most of the spam here gets killed by SA server-side and K9 client-side, but if
we could to to subscribers only, that wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via Fusinato, 27 - IT 30171 Mestre VE - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 099 30 00 (6 linee r.a.) - Fax +39 041 504 11 72