[tpop3d-discuss]Confessions of Hoodia Customers

Smiley poatkyhpste at t-dialin.net
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:57:20 -0500

--------------002_Dragon454401474261

! tricky try improvisation or ramrod or barstow but shields

--------------002_Dragon454401474261

<head>
<title>Cabrera Katelyn</title>
</head>
The truth about food after 40 is that it is required<br>
for maintenance only. We really don't need to eat that<br>
much to keep healthy, trim and fit. The problem is we<br>
live in a culture that forces food at us. Here in America<br>
the tendency is to snack all day. For many of us there<br>
are no meal times. We sneak down to the fridge at two<br>
in the morning and hit the HaagenDaz, consume huge<br>
amounts of calories and still not feel full.<br>
We think too much about food, make too many ceremonies<br>
around it.<br><br>

Hoodia diet pill kills the appetite and attacks obesity,<br>
is organic with no synthetic or artificial appetite<br>
control agents, has no known side effects, contains<br>
a miracle molecule (up to 100,000 times more powerful<br>
than glucose) that fools the brain into believing<br>
you are full, and even stops you from thinking about food.<br><br>

Moreover, aside from using it to stop unbearable hunger,<br>
provide unperturbed energy (not jitters or sleeplessness),<br>
and shore up emotional centeredness, the San also use it<br>
to treat diabetes and hypertension. It's even said to cure<br>
hangovers and upset stomachs too. With no noted downsides<br>
and no known side effects...<br> <br>
opt out of this campaign from our website

--------------002_Dragon454401474261--