[tpop3d-discuss]fwd: Market Watch

Jack Baird Jack Baird" <annette-g at clear.net.nz
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18: 4:23 -0060

Price climbs over 58% during the week, I Z O N looking good for Monday

InZon Corporation
S: I Z O N
L: $0.54
P. Climb: up 58% this last week
Short Proj. $0.80 - $0.90

I Z O N, has been stirring for the last few days of trading this week. A
strong climb in price from $0.34 on Tuesday to a close of $0.54 on Friday
provided a tidy ROI for investors.

We are excited to see how far the climb will continue to rise on Monday and
through the trading week.

Take a look at I Z O N and make sure you take advantage of its current climb
trend next week.

Recent News Releases:

I n Z o n Corp Revolutionizes Online Media Broadcasting With New Technology

Two Announcements this month have sparked our understandable interest. On
March 6, 2006 I Z O N announced the expansion of its network by 400% which
has paved the way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to you.

I Z O N released at end of day yesterday that they have completed their
development of a new software that allows Online Broadcast Companies to
better utilize their networks thus reducing their highest expense while
at the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to
offer more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "our DBA technology provides media
organizations with significantly greater network utilization..... to offer
more content in a high-definition format, we expect to capture a significant
number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Video Broadcasting customers for this product."

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers
are able to offer to the clients in service and quality, and over all continue
advance the technology that has made the internet the most powerful information
medium on the planet.

For more information, go to www.inzon.net