[tpop3d-discuss]fwd: Financial Market Trader interest increases

Ernie Braun Ernie Braun" <a5312 at 0733.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:57: 4 -0060

There is a Big PR Campaign running  ALL Weekend!
Get KKPT First Thing, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out  HOT NEWS!!!

KOKO PETROLEUM (KKPT) - This is our #1 pick for next week!
Our last pick gained $2.16 in 4 days of trading.

Current Price: $1.10
5 day expected price $2.70
This has been a great producer in our last PR Campaign

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2006--KOKO Petroleum, Inc. (PINK SHEETS:KKPT - News) has now completed two wells. The wells have now been equipped for production. The first two days resulted in the recovery of water from the formation and the oil cut (percentage of oil to water) has now increased substantially. The water should be eliminated within a few days. Production tanks and separator are being installed

KOKO Petroleum, Inc. (PKKPT - News) announced today that it has revised its Letter of Intent with JMT Resources, Ltd. Fort Worth Texas regarding the Development of JMT's polymer flood pilot program on its leasehold located in Corsicana, Texas.