[tpop3d-discuss]documentation change request

David Muir Sharnoff muir at idiom.com
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:19:48 -0700

What I needed was documentation that pointed me in the right
direction.  The documentation on "append-domain" didn't mention that
you had to do a regex match to get it to append a domain based on the
local address rather than the hostname.

My solution is:

listen-address: 0.0.0.0/^mail\.(.*)$/

I think=20

listen-address: 0.0.0.0/^(.*)$/

Would have also worked and I considered it.

What I would have liked to do was:

listen-address: 0.0.0.0/^(?:pop|smtp|webmail|mail)\.(.*)$/

The documentation said "POSIX" regular expressions rather than perl
regular expression so I assumed (?:) isn't supported.

-Dave