[tpop3d-discuss]documentation change request

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:57:05 -0400

--nextPart2575343.if3bhR6XUq

On Monday 18 July 2005 20:00, David Muir Sharnoff wrote:
> Unless there is a regular expression match the it appends `hostname`.
> Not useful if what you're expecting is the "the domain name associated
> with the address on which the connection was received. "
>
> The no-regex situation should probably be documented too.
>
> -Dave

Ah.  I've seen this before, and being able to define a default domain if th=
e=20
regexp doesn't match would be useful.  I'm guessing the following would be=
=20
what you're looking for...this would use the default realm of idiom.com if=
=20
the regexp doesn't match.

listen-address: 0.0.0.0:110(idiom.com)/mail\.(.*)$/;tls=3D...

These changes shouldn't be too difficult to code in the current 1.5.3 relea=
se=20
(or the CVS head).

=2DKevin