[tpop3d-discuss]authentication failures on Mac OS X 10.3

Roger Baig Viņas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:39:43 +0100

Sorry, I forgot to enclose the following info in the previous message:

$ls /usr/lib/pam
pam_deny.so           pam_rootok.so         pam_uwtmp.so
pam_netinfo.so        pam_securetty.so      pam_wheel.so
pam_nologin.so        pam_securityserver.so
pam_permit.so         pam_unix.so

thanks again

--
roger