[tpop3d-discuss]authentication failures on Mac OS X 10.3

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:27:49 +0100

nil0$  `which sshd` | grep -i ^pam
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key

nil0$  `which sshd`
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key

I have never generated ssh host keys because I do not use the box as
ssh server. Even though, shall I generate them to make tpop3d run
properly? Is so, could you tell me the instructions to do it (in order
to avoid further errors)?

thanks again

--
roger