[tpop3d-discuss]Mail Forwarder Wildcards

Bob Wyman bob at pulsewidth.org
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:27:42 -0400

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I could not find anything
when searching the archive. How can I implement wildcards such that all
mail to a certain domain goes to a single user account without having
to create an individual forwarder rule for each address. I have tried
to use a wildcard in the VE-forwarder script to no avail. Thanks in
advance.

Example
A client of ours wants  *@domain.com to go to user joeschmo. They will
then grab the mail from the joeschmo account and parse it for delivery
locally on their own box. This server will be a backup for them if
their primary mail server goes down.

Sincerely,
Bob Wyman