[tpop3d-discuss]tpop unable to handle load

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:08:10 +0200

On Wednesday 08 of September 2004 23:48, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> You could also do it with symlinks (have your MTA create
> them at delivery time) but that would mean the IMAP and
> POP views of the data would differ.

So that's not a option.

> I assume the reasoning here is that users' mail clients
> don't let you check an X-Spam-Status: header and you don't
> want to stick the SPAM tag in the mails' subject lines?

Not exactly. I'm already doing both - adding headers and altering subject
fields but I have few users who run via GPRS and don't want to fetch spam
etc.

Well, that would be very nice feature to get in tpop3d especially since the=
re
is no other daemons who can do such thing.

(and I first need to sit down and do the thing I proposed few months ago wi=
th
adding unique ID in logs).
=2D-
Arkadiusz Mi=B6kiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/