SV: SV: SV: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d pauses during high I/O or CPU access

Daniel Lilienberg daniel.lilienberg at ports.se
Mon, 24 May 2004 11:54:48 +0200

Doesn't work...

Anything more I can check ?

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 11:39:50AM +0200, Daniel Lilienberg wrote:
> 150 logins per minute.
> If I break the tar session, tpop3d answers directly.

Can you try increasing the value for LATENCY in netloop.c
(say to 10 or so) and recompiling?

I won't be able to look in much more detail until the end
of the week or so -- I'm away from home right now.

--=20
``Nuclear weapons are so dangerous that only geriatric lunatics
  in the Politburo should have control of them.''
  (Alan Lothian characterises CND's support for unilateral disarmament)