[tpop3d-discuss]2in1: POP3 client and POP3 server (2)

PDebski@econsulting.com.pl PDebski at econsulting.com.pl
Wed, 05 May 2004 11:50:27 +0200

I thought about the following configuration:

POP3 server (out of my control) -> fetchmail -> exim -> tpop3d

However the number of the messages is so large (10 msgs/s) and
required maximum delay so short (max. 10 s.) that I'd really like to
eliminate one of the links.

Is it possible to eliminate for example exim in between?

What sort of the hardware should I design to handle 10 msgs/s of
average size of 10KB?

--
    Z powazaniem / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
    Pawel Debski