[tpop3d-discuss]Outlook Clients - Mail not removed

Rich, WhidbeyNet NOC richs at whidbey.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:49:31 -0800

Does anyone remember which version this problem cropped up in? We were
using 1.4.2 and never experienced the issue. After moving to 1.5.3, our
customers now regularly experience duplicate messages with Outlook
Express, Outlook, and Mail for OS X.

Will 1.5.1 have the issue (which fixed most of the problems with 1.4.2)?

Rich Sandberg
richs@whidbey.net
Systems Administrator
WhidbeyNet Network Operations