[tpop3d-discuss]Bug report: STLS+APOP+MySQL Auth

Tomer H. Tomer H." <tomer.exim at metnix.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 00:58:43 +0200

Hello,

  It seems that there is a problem with STLS+APOP+MySQL Auth.
  When I use plain auth over STLS it works fine, but over APOP it
  fails.  The APOP auth works at both dedicated TLS connection
  ("immediate" configuration) and regular connection.

  (Also note that until now I've used stunnel to for doing the SSL
  server support so I know the APOP+MySQL as regular connection is
  stable)

  Also, regarding my lastest thread ("NTLM (Outlook's SPA) support"),
  is there any planned support for NTLM?

  /- Tomer.

   Tomer H.    tomer@metnix.com
       IT Solutions Provider