[tpop3d-discuss]IP based virtual mail

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:43:56 +0000

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 10:15:28AM +0100, Michal Adamski wrote:
> I've got append-domain turned on and my tpop3d listen on address which has
> RevDNS set to test3.ert.pl but valiable $(domain) in tpop3d detects only
> ert.pl (part of domain). What's going on?

-- it takes the end part of the domain name, so that if
you have (say) pop3.example.com, the domain will be set to
example.com. You can override this by using a bracketed
domain name after the listening address, or the mass
virtual hosting regexp.

--
``It is easier to fight for our principles than to live up to them.''
  (Alfred Adler)