[tpop3d-discuss]Tpop3d w/ssl crashes after Portscan

Martin Schmitt mas at scsy.de
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:30:08 +0100

Hallo Chris Lightfoot,
dear Chris Lightfoot,

* chris@ex-parrot.com wrote/schrieb:

> Hmm. I can't reproduce this here, but it's on a different
> architecture and this may be a race condition anyway, so
> reproducing it may not be trivial. Did tpop3d leave a core
> file? Do you have gdb or dbx on the machine? A stack trace
> from the crash would be most helpful.

Oh well, there is indeed a core dump from tpop3d on the system. It's about
650kB, gzipped. Would it be okay if I mail it to you personally?

Unfortunately, I don't have gdb or dbx, and if I had them, I'm afraid I
wouldn't know what to do with them. :-/

-martin

P.S.: Looks like I'm going to have to replace my main Solaris production
box with Linux sometime in the future. Too many compatibility issues behind
every corner on Solaris...

--
| Martin Schmitt          | Schmitt Systemberatung |