[tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d and mail in the future.

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:36:07 +0000

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 09:41:52AM +0100, Manuel Giorgini wrote:

> I apologize in advance, in case I am asking something really obvious or
> well covered in the documentation / mailing list. Yet I ask. :P
>
> Is it normal for tpop3d to ignore Maildir messages files whose system date
> is set in the future?

Up to the version presently in CVS, yes. This test was
copied from the implementation in the qmail POP3 daemon;
however, after much discussion, none of us understand why
it's there. So it's now been removed (and replaced with a
warning); you should be able to grab the new maildir.c
from CVS and compile with that.

--
Nigel: These go to eleven.
Marty: Is it any louder?