[tpop3d-discuss]The Outlook issue again

Matthew Trent mtrent at localaccess.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:49:29 -0700

Regarding the issue of Outlook's broken pop3 and the resulting duplicate
emails (since the connection is closed before all the commands are parsed,
evidently)...

I'm in netloop.c, on line 411, which reads:
         * 20040203). We might want to consider an option to process remaining
         * commands even if the connection is actually closed. */

I'm not much for C, but I'm trying to understand the code as best I can. Would
this be a simple matter of adding another something like this...

while (p = connection_parsecommand(c)) {
	connection_do(c, p);
	pop3command_delete(p);
}

...somewhere?