[tpop3d-discuss] request for logging feature

Haris Hudji h_hudji at divre7.telkom.co.id
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:11:33 +0800

I have a request for verbose logging level. In the current version I see too
many info in the log. Imagine if you are managing server with thousands of
users and hundreds of users on-line all day and checking their mail at least
every 30 minutes. The log will grow quickly. So I think it would be nice if
only client connect/disconnect, auth success/fail or something error is
logged. Any other info will be logged if logging level is increased. The
level of logging can be adjust at configuration file.

--
Haris Hudji