[tpop3d-discuss] Opera and tpop3d

Matthew Trent mtrent at localaccess.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:50:14 -0800

On Monday 24 November 2003 11:56 am, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> hmm. I've now tried this with Opera 7.23 (just downloaded
> from opera.com), and it works fine with CVS tpop3d. Which
> version of tpop3d are you using?

Ok, the CVS does work with Opera. Problem solved. Thanks much!

One more thing, while I'm at it...

I read a thread on the mailing list about how tpop3d checks the time of a
message file and won't return messages from the future. I'm using NFS and we
ran into that when NTP died for some reason and the clocks got off. We
figured it out pretty quick and once the clocks were synced again it worked
fine, but I did follow the suggestion in that thread about removing the time
check in maildir.c. The posts seemed to indicate they weren't sure why that
check was added, but then the thread died. I thought I would bring it up
again. Is that something that might be better disabled by default?
--
Matt
Systems Administrator