[tpop3d-discuss] fork_child: fork: Not enough space

Michael Klatsky mklatsky at cttel.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:55:29 -0500

All-

My previous issue (re: signal 10 on solaris) has been supplanted by the
issue above in the subject line. I am running Solaris 8 w/2 GB RAM and
2GB swap.

I am receiving quite a few (100 or so) of these messages per day. I
previously was using 1.4.2 (currently running tpop3d 1.5.2 )and I wasn't
receiving these messages. Is there something I can tune regarding tpop,
or is there another issue at hand?

Here is my current config(cleansed):

listen-address: mail.mydomain.net:110(mydomain.net)
log-facility: local5
append-domain: yes
auth-ldap-enable: yes
auth-ldap-url: ldap://xx.xx.xx.xx:389/ou=People,o=mydomain,c=US
auth-ldap-searchdn:
auth-ldap-password:
auth-ldap-scope: onelevel
auth-ldap-filter: (uid=$(local_part))
auth-ldap-mailbox-attr: mailMessageStore
auth-ldap-mail-group: mail
auth-ldap-mail-user-attr: uidnumber
timeout-seconds: 600
log-bad-passwords: true

Please let me know what other info is required. Thanks in advance.

--

Sincerely,

Michael Klatsky
Sr Unix System Administrator