[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d hanging at prompt

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:32:43 +0000

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:40:38AM -0600, Larry Chancy wrote:

> Any alternate suggestions would be appreciated. I'd really rather stick with RH9 if possible.

I'm not presently in a position to test this. Others have
reported that tpop3d runs fine on RedHat 9. If you can
give me a login on the particular hardware in use, it may
be possible for me to discover the problem; conversely,
without any way to reproduce it, I'm unlikely to get very
far.

--
``It's not a bomb. It's a device that explodes.''
  (possibly-apocryphal statement by French spokesman,