[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d hanging at prompt

Larry Chancy lchancy at onr.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:34:18 -0600

No, same symptoms.=20

One of the consultants I work with suggested the problem may have =
something to do with the dual processors, so we're going to try it in =
single processor mode and also with the noapic flag on the smb kernel.

Though only the tpop3d server is noticeably affected.

Thanks,
Larry Chancy (lchancy@onr.com)
Networking Department(networking@onr.com)
Onramp Access, Inc. (http://www.onr.com)