[tpop3d-discuss] LDAP & Maildir

Thai Q. Tran thai.tran at dyotex.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 15:16:39 -0500

Jari,
	Okay what you would have to do now is change your config file
again.  For your case you cannot use:

auth-ldap-mail-user: nobody
auth-ldap-mail-group: nobody

Replace the above with:

auth-ldap-mail-user-attr: uidNumber
auth-ldap-mail-group-attr: gidNumber

It's also in the readme that Chris sent you, hope this helps...  Also
make sure that your ldap attributes are accordingly set with the chown.

Thanks,
Thai