[tpop3d-discuss] LDAP & Maildir

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 10:19:23 +0100

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 12:12:09PM +0300, Jari Huuskonen wrote:
> Hello all.
>=20
> I had authentication problems last time=20
> with ldap, but thanks to Thai problem was solved.
> Now i got problems to get clients to read their mails from
> maildir. exam.(/home/Domain/john )

from tpop3d.conf(5)

       auth-ldap-mailbox: [mailbox-driver:]path-spec ...
              User mailbox location, as described above.

                  or

       auth-ldap-mailbox-attr: attribute name

       auth-ldap-mboxtype-attr: attribute name
              LDAP  attributes  which  contains  the  name of a
              user's mailbox, and its type.  If the type is not
              specified, or if the attribute is not present for
              a given user, the driver will guess that  mailbox
              names  which  end `/' are of type maildir, other=AD
              wise of type bsd.

--=20
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you