[tpop3d-discuss] [tpop3d] invallid mysql-popper.conf?

Dan Clark dan at scarfies.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:24:23 +1200

I have tried that, my appolagies, I seem to have posted to the incorrect
mailing list, however now that I have you on the phone (so to speak) could
you assist with my config if I go back to tpop3d?
exim puts mail in /var/mail/domain.com/username
'tpop3d' doesn't seem to pick up mail from there, instead it uses another
folder.

I think I posted my config earlier

Cheers
Dan