[tpop3d-discuss] append.

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:26:13 +0000

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 10:00:29AM -0600, root@e-pages.com wrote:
> what kind of info would you need.  the users are having to login with user@domain as the login name.
> i want them to login with just user and the domain they login to appends to the login name. we have multiple domains and multiple users.
> ex.
> jim@domain.com
> has to login as jim@domain.com  at domain.com with password pass

Which version of tpop3d are you running? With what
configure options did you build it? What is in your
configuration file? What appears in the log when you try
to log in? Basic stuff like that.

--
``We had about 300 people come up here to look and I was told by the sheriff
  not to let anyone touch it, see. So I guarded it. But everyone was well