[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d[2209]: net_loop: timed out client

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:08:25 +0100

On Wednesday 10 of December 2003 18:04, Matthew Trent wrote:
> We just had a discussion on timeouts yesterday. If you go back in the
> message archives, does it look like the same problem you're having?
Looks like the same. It looks like tpop3d for some reason stops sending dat=
a=20
and then says that client timed out (that's how it looks in tcpflow logs fo=
r=20
me).

> Does this seem to happen with certain mail clients?
Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600, no idea about others.

=2D-=20
Arkadiusz Mi=B6kiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux