[tpop3d-discuss] mysql socket

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:45:58 +0100

Hi,

I don't see a way to specify where local mysql socket resides. In my setup =
I=20
have few separate mysql databases (or socket file located in other place th=
an=20
it was compiled in libmysqlclient) running on the same host (so different=20
socket locations) using the same libmysql* libraries.

=46eature request: ability to specify location of local socket.

ps. I have specified few mysql servers for example: A, B, C and A fails. Th=
en=20
according to docs tpop3d will switch to B but will it back to A when A is=20
back?

=2D-=20
Arkadiusz Mi=B6kiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux