[tpop3d-discuss] serious problem with STAT response

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:50:20 +0300

* Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm@pld-linux.org> [20030829 17:39]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently switched into tpop3d 1.5.1 on our production server to get TLS
> working (and it's working well) but there is another problem. Outlook client
> doesn't fetch any mail!

wash@ns2 ('tty') ~/ftpz/clamav-20030829 16 -> telnet 0 110
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <5ec5049fe4494a6fb56354b1ae4515e6bd@pop.wananchi.com>
user sucks
+OK Tell me your password.
pass crook
+OK Welcome aboard! You have 4 messages.
STAT
+OK 4 1198180
LIST
+OK Scan list follows:
1 256521
2 925252
3 14434
4 1969
.
quit
+OK Done
Connection closed by foreign host.

What was the problem again? This is 1.5.1

-Wash

PS::REQUEST

Whenever responding, please, put your response _under_ the original (previous)
posting/message(s), not above them. This is the basics of Netiquette.

Also, remove unneeded fragments of previous message(s), especially any
"commercial" adverts and signatures. It's really ugly, space-wasting and
hard-answerable to have all that junk nested a couple of times. Thank you.

A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Mark's Dental-Chair Discovery:
	Dentists are incapable of asking questions that require a
simple yes or no answer.