[tpop3d-discuss] mysql4 compile problem

Donovan Craig donovan at snapfrozen.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:03:14 +1000

Hi,

I looked in the configure script and noticed that it defaults to /usr/include and /usr/lib. This is where the files are on my system.

I tried adding the these but when I did it tpop3d didn't find the files. I know it is definitely  finding the files. It just can't use the mysql_init function. At one stage when I compiled (commenting out the bit that checks for this functino), I got an error regarding 'compress'. However, I have been unable to re-produce this error since then. I'll try to get this error again and will post it to the list.

Regards,

Donovan