[tpop3d-discuss] maildir

Donovan Craig donovan at snapfrozen.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:37:30 +1000

Hi,

I am currently in the process of organising a move from bsd mailboxes to maildir.

I noticed that tpop3d handles maildir. I've looked in the config file and seen the syntax to specify the use of maildir (maildir:).

I also understand that I need to compile in maildir support.

My question is: If you're using MySQL authentication and specifying the path within the db, will tpop3d know to use maildir if a directory is specified or do I need to do something else for this to happen ?

BTW: Saw the new version today (1.5.1).. Looks good. downloading it now!

Thank's.

Regards,

Donovan

Snapfrozen Solutions