[tpop3d-discuss] Logging bad passwords

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:24:05 +0100

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:09:38PM -0400, Kevin Bonner wrote:

> Comments/questions welcome.

This came up before, in
    http://lists.beasts.org/pipermail/tpop3d-discuss/2002-December/001000.html
et seq.

At the time I thought it was horrid and an invasion of
privacy, but I was almost convinced to change my mind, by
    http://lists.beasts.org/pipermail/tpop3d-discuss/2002-December/001007.html

I'll give it some thought. The patch looks fine.

(Oh, and apologies to others who've sent me patches over
the last, well, months-- I've been pretty busy.)

--
``The Algernons were all from minor public schools.
  In the new mood of classlessness, they could plausibly carry on as if they