[tpop3d-discuss] ip-based hosting

System Administrator sysadmin at sharevalue.net
28 Apr 2003 17:16:33 -0600

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 14:46, System Administrator wrote:
> I have gone through a number of permutations but have not yet struck
> gold.

Still testing (if others have run into trouble with the below described
scenario I would appreciate feedback) but I seem to have an ugly way of
getting what I want working:

I simply created multiple conf files (one for each domain) and started
an instance of tpop3d for each.  That's it.  If I am missing something
obvious (or not so obvious) please pass me a clue.

This is a temporary solution as I do not see it scaling as needed.  But
it does buy me some time (I hope).

cheers,
ken