[tpop3d-discuss] virtual domains

cking cking at e-pages.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:26:42 -0500

we are using tpop3d. and we have multiple virtual domains.
is there anyway that the tpop3d daemon can know what domain they are trying to check at so their username isnt user@domain.com.  just if they check @domain1.com
then it automatically knows to pull domain1.com from the mysql db?
or do we have to keep it the way it is. or can tpop3d.conf be like:

listen-address: 0.0.0.1:110(domain.com)
listen-address: 0.0.0.2:110(domain1.com)
listen-address: 0.0.0.3:110(domain2.com)

thanks

chris

--
A good Linux operating system distribution makes a great computer-related Christmas gift, winter-holiday gift, or any-occasion gift. If you do not have Linux already, give it to yourself. Give Linux to friends, relatives, and others on your gift lists that do not already have Linux. If you or the people to whom you give gifts already have Linux, give them a Linux upgrade gift. Linux is a great gift idea.