[tpop3d-discuss] upgrade to tpop3d1.4.2

Brian Fuller (Byte Head Internet) Brian Fuller \(Byte Head Internet\)" <bfuller at bytehead.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:29:51 -0500

I am running tpop3d.1.4.1 with Vmail-sql 0.6 on a Red Hat 7.2 box. Recently
the popserver randomly crashes. I get: "quit signal 11 post_fork = 0" as the
last information from the main process.  In an effort to correct this
problem I have downloaded Vmail-sql 0.7 and upgraded it with no problem.  I
have also downloaded tpop3d1.4.7, however when I attempt to run the
configure script (./configure --enable-auth-mysql) It fails trying to locate
mysql.h.  This program is located in /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h.  I had no
problem like this when installing version 1.4.6.  If you could shed some
light on either the server crash problem or the configure problem it would
be greatly appreciated.

Brian Fuller
Internet Systems Manager
Byte Head Computer Solutions