[tpop3d-discuss] RE: LDAP Authentication

Thai Tran t_tran99 at yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:21:30 -0500

Hello everyone,
	Okay I fixed the problem.  I fixed the issue by changing the auth-ldap-url.
Originally it was - auth-ldap-url: ldap://localhost
Changed to -  auth-ldap-url: ldap://localhost/o=mye-znet

my config:
listen-address: 0.0.0.0()
mailbox: maildir:/home/mailspool/$(domain)/$(user)/
append-domain: yes
auth-ldap-enable: yes
auth-ldap-url: ldap://localhost/o=mye-znet
auth-ldap-searchdn:
auth-ldap-password:
auth-ldap-filter: (&(uid=$(local_part))(dc=$(domain)))
auth-ldap-mailbox-attr: mailMessageStore
auth-ldap-mail-user: nobody
auth-ldap-mail-group: nobody

Thanks for all the help and patients, I'm so stupid
Thai