[tpop3d-discuss] Enable TCP-wrappers

Michael Mortensen mic at morfeus.dk
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:53:57 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to configure tpop3d with --enable-tcp-wrappers.
I've installed libwrap0-dev, and tcpd.h is in /usr/include.

When trying to configure, i get:

=2E/configure --enable-auth-mysql --enable-mbox-maildir --enable-tcp-wrappe=
rs
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc   -L/usr/lib/mysql) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc   -L/usr/lib/mysql) is a cross-compile=
r... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for library containing socket... (cached) none required
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for crypt in -lcrypt... (cached) yes
checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes
checking for pam_start in -lpam... (cached) yes
checking for main in -lmysqlclient... (cached) -lmysqlclient
checking for yp_match in -lnsl... yes
checking for libwrap... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for syslog.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for crypt.h... (cached) yes
checking for execinfo.h... (cached) yes
checking for security/pam_appl.h... (cached) yes
checking for ldap.h... (cached) no
checking for mysql.h... (cached) yes
checking for tcpd.h... (cached) no
configure: error: TCP Wrappers enabled but can't find tcpd.h

Any hints?

Michael