[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d 1.5.1pre2 (with TLS support)

Angel Marin anmar at gmx.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:02:05 +0100

Outlook 2000 again with 500-600 messages mailboxes.

Anyway this morning I alse had problems with an OE6 (TLS config, and the
error on while sending message). With UIDL command there are only outlook
2000 clients, but they are also who have the biggest mailboxes here so
perhaps it happens with others ...