[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d 1.5.1pre2 (with TLS support)

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:22:04 +0000

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 08:19:21PM +0100, Angel Marin wrote:

> I know this is not a new bug but the log is much more funny :)

True. (If only syslogd was clever enough to spot

    foo: a
    foo: b
    syslogd: last 2 messages repeated 5 zillion times

-- but it's not. Not a hard patch, I suppose.)

> What is new is the situation, after scanning mailbox instead of while
> downloading a message. The number of times seems to be near in all cases to
> the number of messages stored so may be caused by a reset after the client
> sends the UIDL command :? What surprised me was that I did not notice those
> errors and only saw those that happened while getting a message.

Was this before or after adding the if (count == 0) patch
to ioabs_tcp_immediate_write?

--
``In these troubled times, perhaps we all need reminding that when we all
  work together and really put our minds to something, we still can't achieve