[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d 1.5.1pre2 (with TLS support)

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:33:03 +0000

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:38:44PM +0100, Angel Marin wrote:
> I have a client giving failures for the same message retrieval. The same
> error with TLS enabled and non TLS (instead of ioabs_tcp_.. ioabs_tls_..
> reports the reset). Anyway I only have debug info of the non TLS one.

I wonder if it's something to do with the data it's
writing. Could you try

    log_print(LOG_ERR, "ioabs_tcp_immediate_write(%p, \"%.*s\", %d)",
                c, count, buf, count);

-- and see what that gives?

Another possibility: could you also add

    if (count == 0)
        return 0;

to the top of ioabs_tcp_immediate_write() -- I don't think
that should make any difference, but it is a slight change
from 1.4.2.

--
``Never argue at the dinner table, for the one who is not hungry
  always gets the best of the argument.'' (Richard Whately)