[tpop3d-discuss] Apparent memory leak in 1.4.1pre4 under Solaris 8

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:20:51 +0000

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 02:18:15PM +0000, Chris Lightfoot wrote:

> If you have C experience and are running on Linux, you can
                                              ^^^^^
Look who didn't read the Subject line. Um. I don't think
that Solaris's libc has these facilities, so unless you
have purify to hand, I'm not sure that there are any
simple debugging steps I can recommend.

--
 ``... putting uranium in people's mouths might possibly give them cancer and
   kill them. On the other hand, their teeth looked great.... The industry was