[tpop3d-discuss] Apparent memory leak in 1.4.1pre4 under Solaris 8

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:18:15 +0000

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 01:44:04PM +0000, John P Connor wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using a auth-perl under Solaris 8 with perl 5.6.1 and have a memory
> leak. I initially thought it was my code, loosely based on the oraclevmail
> script, but I replaced it with something very noddy:
    [...]

It's certainly a possibility-- I don't call these
pre-releases for nothing! I'll take a look at it.

If you have C experience and are running on Linux, you can
try turning on memory leak debugging by compiling with
-DMTRACE_DEBUGGING and using the glibc tools -- there's a
section in the `info' documentation.

--
 Mr Newton is trying to collapse the star.
 Mr Pauli is trying to save it. Who wins?