[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d domain stripping?

Dom Gallagher dgallagher at starnetusa.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:45:53 -0600

We're currently using tpop3d in a virtualhost context, and it happily
accepts user@domain or just plain user, by appending the domain
(append_domain).

We'd like to replace cucipop on a couple of machines, but have been using
cucipop's 'feature' of ignoring domains for authentication.  Is there a
'strip_domain' or similar functionality that we could be using to
automatically remove the domain before authenticating?  These users are
authenticating from the system password file, and that isn't going to change.
--
Dom Gallagher (dgallagher@starnetusa.net)
Development Engineering

This message is sent in confidence to the addressees.
It may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.