[tpop3d-discuss] small bug in configure script?

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:23:58 +0100

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 07:16:08PM +0200, Jens Liebchen (ppp-design) wrote:
    [...]
> strange error, why is configure caching unneeded values?

An excellent question, and one which, if I knew anything
about autoconf, I would be pleased to answer. In my
experience autoconf needs to be frequently hit with the
`rm config.cache' stick in order to do its stuff
properly....

--
``... the reason soldiers retire early is that,
  at about age 40 - 45, they realise that war is dangerous.'' (anon.)