[tpop3d-discuss] Gentoo Linux

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:23:29 +0100

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 12:12:28AM +0200, Klebermass Martin wrote:
> Is it a big deal for you to send me a complete list of the names of the
> librarys that are needed in tpop3d ( only basic installation, i think
> modules like auth_mysql or auth_ldap just need mysql or ldap libraries
> installed).
>
> I didnt realy find a list of dependencies.

Hmm.

    -lpam               auth-pam only
    -ldl                linux only
    -lmysqlclient       auth-mysql only
    -lnsl               for gethostbyname on some systems
    -lrt or -lposix4    solaris only
    -lldap              auth-ldap only
    -lresolv            auth-ldap only
    -lwrap              tcp wrappers support only
    -ldrac              drac support only

    perl                auth-perl only

-- I think that's all of them, BICBW.

You could just use ldd(1) against the binary your package
builds.

--
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
(seen on the internet)