[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d, version 1.4.2pre2 (Was: segfault on bad password)

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:29:39 +0100

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 09:10:56AM -0400, Michael Klatsky wrote:
> That did it! It works just fine now.
>

> Next- can we have DRAC AUTH as an option ?  :)

Can't you just write perl to call it?

[...] Oh, I see, it's RPC(!). I didn't know that people
still wrote RPC programs in this day and age....

There's perl's XDR::RPC, which could doubtless be used.
DRAC looks pretty simple to implement, I suppose -- I'd
accept a patch.

--
``I grew up with cartoons the way cartoons were meant to be: mice jabbing hat
  pins into the anuses of venal felines, tie-wearing bears confounding federal