[tpop3d-discuss] segfault on bad password

Michael michael at mapu.com
05 Jun 2002 20:13:08 -0400

Chris-

I compiled on 2 versions with the same results. I note that the segfault
occurs on Solaris (8) only. Linux compilation, using the same ldap
server for auth, works just fine.

Also- since we are in the process of converting from NIS auth to LDAP
auth, I tested tpop3d with password auth, and it works fine.

I believe it is related to auth_ldap.c, but- not being a strong coder-
I'm not able to properly analyze the code.

Michael