[tpop3d-discuss] segfault on bad password

Michael Klatsky mklatsky at cttel.com
05 Jun 2002 15:20:54 -0400

The compiler version is gcc 2.95.3...the patches discussed below- are
those for openldap specifically? Or for tpop3d auth_ldap module?

Additionally- on the machine on which this will run, the following
configure options have been used.

./configure \
--enable-mbox-bsd \
--enable-mbox-bsd-save-indices \