[tpop3d-discuss] mailspool_save_index() using STDIO

Chris Elsworth chris at shagged.org
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:51:01 +0100

Hello again :)

You can tell I'm starting to work my way through all the code when
random silly questions start getting asked, can't you :)

Having just stumbled upon mailspool_save_index(), I see it uses the
STDIO library, perhaps unnecessarily - it might be an idea to
eradicate the rather awful STDIO file i/o functions from the code
entirely if possible?

It looks easy enough in mailspool_save_index() - puts instead of
fprintf, and replace the fprintf with sprintf then another puts.

I haven't checked the other two occurences yet though.. is there any
reason to keep these STDIO functions or can I submit a patch so tpop3d
can standardise on unbuffered i/o?

--
Chris